The MaxiTPMS TS601 is the most powerful TPMS diagnostic & service tool in the world capable of fully diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activating TPMS sensors and reprogramming the vehicle’s ECU. This professional tool is the best solution for tire shops and automotive workshops to perform TPMS service!
Update and Warranty
Update: Lifetime Free Update
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Professional TPMS Diagnosis and Programming
The easy-to-use TPMS tool Autel TS601 provides users with unparalleled experience of efficiency and accuracy for complete TPMS diagnosis. Instead of simply checking the sensor data, sensor ID, tire pressure/temperature, battery condition, sensor position and diagnosing the TPMS to read/write sensor ID, read/clear TPMS codes (turn off TPMS warning light), retrieve TPMS ECU information, and perform actuation test, this TPMS tool allows user programming the sensor data to MX-sensor and replacing faulty sensor that is with low battery life or is not functioning.
Comprehensive TPMS Functions
1.Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous 2.or modulated wave signals
3.Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
4.Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
5.Reads / clears codes of the TPMS system and resets malfunction indicator light
6.Reads activated sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
7.Reads, records and playbacks TPMS live data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
8.Retrieves TPMS ECU information
9.Performs actuation tests and special functions
10.Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
11.Capable of programming single tires for Chrysler, Renault, and Citroen
12.Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
13.Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
14.Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
15.Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
16.On-screen code definitions
17.Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
18.Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
19.Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
20.Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
21.Multilingual support: English, French, and Spanish and more languages around the world.
22.Lifetime free update on the internet via USB port
23.Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
1. Activates all known OEM/Universal TPMS sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals;
2. Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OEM part number, OEM sensor maker and OEM frequency;
3. Allows you to directly read feedback from all 4 sensors, clearly view the status of all TPMS sensors, and compare sensor and ECU data to instantly pinpoint system faults;
4. Offers on-tool relearn procedure for every TPMS-equipped American, Asian and European vehicle. No need for relearning charts or internet lookups;
5. Programs AUTEL MX-Sensor with multiple options available including Auto Create, Manual Create, or Clone Sensor IDs with no sensor re-learn required for sensor positioning;
6. Offers OBD II Relearn to write IDs to vehicles directly without further procedures;
7. Offers visual/audio responses to make the operations much easier to complete;
8. Checks Remote Keyless Entry-Key FOB for transmissions;
9. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions.